5* hotel in Madrid
Discover the Spanish capital city with an internship in a centric and emblematic hotel. Vacancies for reception and food and beverage amongst many others.
The Basque Country, culinary paradise
Superb vacancies available in one of the regions with greater culinary traditions and history in Spain.
Some of the internships we offer
If you are interested in any of these offers, contact Nexus so we can send you our complete list of vacancies. It includes all of our offers at hotels and restaurants, and it is regularly updated with different positions. What are you waiting for?
Rotational vacancy on a rural hotel
Rotate around the different departments on a luxury hotel in the heart of the countryside. Learn everything about the internal management of a hotel.
Waiting staff and cuisine at a 5* hotel
Covering accommodation, living costs and offers ﬁnancial support. Join a prestigious gastronomic restaurant.
Reasons to go abroad for your internship:
- You will beneﬁt from a laboral experience in a professional working environment.
- You will obtain an international currículum.
- You will be able to broaden your horizons and discover new cultures.
- You will be able to grow at a personal and professional level.
- You will learn new new techniques and enhance your transferable skills.
- You will be able to make new international contacts from your sector.
Why is Spain a safe choice?
One of the three most visited countries in the world.
More than 180 restaurants with at least one Michelin star.
More than 7,900 km of coast.
More than 200 annual concerts and music festivals just in Barcelona.
3rd country in the world with most sites declared as “World Heritage” by the UNESCO.
Among the 25 countries in the world with most insurances.
Complete details on our services:
- Finding a suitable internship.
- Personal advising and support in obtaining a visa and fulﬁlling all the legal requirements.
- Monitoring all throughout the process.
- Appraisal, certiﬁcate and ﬁnal report.
- Emergency contact operating 24/7.
we can help you in…
Finding a suitable insurance
Some of the advantages of hiring an insurance with Nexus include:
- Full coverage of all the risks demanded by the consulate.
- Medical expenditure (up to 60,000€).
- Public liability.
- We can arrange the deal and send it you to view and present at the consulate.
- It is fully reliable.
- It includes an emergency phone number, operating 24/7.
- If you call, you will always be spoken to in your own language.
- In case of an emergency, the costs for an ambulance or a taxi are covered.
- It is not compulsory to pay in advance for your medical expenses and wait for a refund. The insurance will cover all your medical expenses directly.
Assistance in finiding accommodation
Nexus can assist you in ﬁnding suitable accommodation, provided that the company does not offer it to you for free. We can give you information about prices, nice areas, types of rent contracts…
Otherwise, we have agreements with trustworthy companies that offer student accommodation:
Beroomers is an online platform offering student accommodation and young professionals, specialised in stays from 1 to 12 months. It offers up to 50,000 options for accommodation in 50 different destinations, including individual rooms in shared ﬂats and residences, as well as complete ﬂats and stays with a hosting family.
Aluni specialises in student ﬂats. It offers rooms at high quality ﬂats, fully furnished and stable internet connection. These are shared with other students, and include a common room and a regular cleaning service. Aluni is present in Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Granada amongst many others.Visit the web.
A perfect destination for students, interns and teachers, Resa Housing offers accommodation at student apartments and rooms in Barcelona and Girona. It offers sharing a ﬂat with other students, as well as living with a hosting family. They offer custom attention and speciﬁc agents will accompany you to the viewings of the ﬂats when selecting one. Visit the web.
Present in 125 different countries, Uniplaces offers the possibility to fully rent an apartment, an individual room, or even just a bed. All the pictures in their websites have been taken by a professional photography team, meaning they are trustworthy. In addition, Uniplaces chooses the landlord with whom they work to offer more beneﬁts. Visit the web.
Residencia Sant Jordi
The group “Sant Jordi” in Barcelona offers the possibility for you to stay in a university residence including a 24h maintenance, cleaning service and supplies. It also offers shared ﬂats with other students, with weekly cleaning, internet connection, and a 24h contact for emergencies. Visit the web.
- It is important to have signed a contract for accommodation prior to your arrival to Spain.
- Bills such as water, gas, electricity… might not be included in the renting price.
- It is very likely that you will have to do a deposit valued in ﬁrst one or two months of your accommodation contract.
- You may be charged an additional amount by the renting agency for all the paperwork and administrative costs. Always look into these additional costs in advance.
- Ask your agency any queries you might have for example:
- Who will I share my ﬂat with?
- What electrical appliance is included in the ﬂat?
- Is there a decent internet connection, and if there is, is it included in the bill?